Natural Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Diet Plan Manage Its Symptoms
Natural Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Hidradenitis Suppurativa is a chronic skin condition which affects areas of the body bearing apocrine sweat glands or sebaceous glands, for example the underarms, groin, inner thighs, buttocks and breasts. It is characterized by clusters of abscesses in these areas. The abscesses may start off as small pea-sized nodules. These lesions may resolve spontaneously or may rupture and ooze pus-like discharge. Sometimes, these abscesses can grow to a very large size, requiring surgical drainage. This disease looks quite similar to that of acne and this leads many researchers to think that hair follicles are getting blocked by something called keratin and that this leads to the onset of this condition. People affected by this condition find that it is very distressing and uncomfortable. Natural Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa are poor at the best of times even though there are things that can be done to lessen the effects of the condition.
Home Remedies for Hidradenitis Suppurativa
However, for mild cases, there are many simple natural remedies for hidradenitis suppurativa that can lessen the discomforts and speed up healing. If the condition doesn’t heal within a few weeks, then it is best to see your doctor for proper treatment. Hidradenitis can be painful and difficult to manage. Natural remedies for hidradenitis suppurativa can also be beneficial for managing the inflammatory symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa. It also helps relieve swelling, ease the pain and promote healing of the wounds. However, you may be able to relieve its symptoms with the help of some natural remedies for hidradenitis suppurativa, like the ones mentioned right below.
Coconut oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It may help in reducing the inflammation in the affected area and soothing the boils in the affected area.
Dab some virgin coconut oil onto a cotton swab.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Leave it on until it dries.
- Rinse the affected area and pat dry.
Turmeric is a magical ingredient that is used to heal some skin related diseases. One among them is hidradenitis suppurativa. There is a reason why this ingredient is called a super food. It is used in several natural remedies for hidradenitis suppurativa against various types of ailments.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with a little olive or coconut oil to form a paste.
- Apply it directly on the sacs, wounds and lesions.
- Wait 30 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Do once or twice every day for a few weeks.
Aloe vera is one of the most usually known anti-inflammatory skin treatments. Even though there is no evidence to suggest it will heal your lesions, its cooling properties may help soothe some of the pain related with this condition because it is a Natural Treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- Cut open an aloe vera leaf and extract the fresh gel.
- Apply this gel on the affected area.
- Rub it for some time, so that the gel penetrates deep into the skin.
- Allow it to dry on its own.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a day until the condition has better.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. When applied to a hidradenitis suppurativa lesion, it can aid to lessen swelling and dry out the wound.
- Add a drop or two of tea tree oil to one to two teaspoons of sweet almond oil.
- Mix well and dip a cotton swab/pad into it.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
You can also use oregano oil to treat hidradenitis suppurativa as it contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Oregano oil will soothe irritated closed wounds by killing bacteria. It stops them from forming colonies under your skin.
- Take few drops of oregano oil.
- Apply it directly to the affected area.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat this Hidradenitis Suppurativa Natural Treatment 2 times in a day.
Honey is the most robust natural antibiotic and has individual antibacterial properties. When applied directly to the skin, it reduces inflammation and facilitates the healing process.
- Dip a cotton ball in honey, preferably manuka honey.
- Apply it generously on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times a day for beneficial results.
Your diet plays an important role in helping you recover from any disease. While some foods provide relief from acne inversa, others can make the flare-ups worse.
These general diet plans will also help control acne inversa flare-ups:
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Avoid or lessen your consumption of sugar and processed foods.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
- Reduce your intake of dairy, wheat and flour.
- Opt for lean meat.
- Increase your intake of foods rich in fiber.
A diet that includes consuming whole foods while avoiding triggers of your condition could aide in both treatment and prevention of flare-ups.
- Drink green juices every day.
- Avoid processed foods and grains.
- Eat organic, lean meats and avoid beef when possible.
- Limit your intake of sugar, gluten, flour, caffeine and chocolate.
- Consume lots of fruits and vegetables, avoiding tomatoes, peppers and eggplant.
You may find some relief by changing your routines at home. Discuss any changes your plan to make with your doctor first, to confirm they will be best right for your particular healthcare needs and treatment plan.
- Avoid smoking, skin irritants and tight clothing.
- Be careful not to more injure the skin by picking at sores.
- Consider the effects of your dietary choices.
- Maintain your weight at a healthy level and get active.
- Develop a right skin-care regiment.
- If you smoke, think about quitting. Smoking can make hidradenitis suppurativa worse.
- Stay at a healthy weight, or lose weight, by eating healthy foods and being physically active. Being overweight could make this skin condition worse.
Ever since hidradenitis suppurativa is a serious condition, it is recommended that you natural remedies and natural Herbs for Hidradenitis Suppurativa to manage it successfully. The natural remedies for hidradenitis suppurativa and prevention tips should be used to complement ongoing treatments. Natural remedies for hidradenitis suppurativa will help in relieving the symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa and accelerating healing. Remedies that can help you manage the condition and ease the pain and discomfort caused by the symptoms. Therefore, it may help in speeding up the healing of boils that accompany hidradenitis suppurativa. Great option for healing the painful and inflamed bumps caused by hidradenitis suppurativa. For more information visit Herbs Solutions By Nature website which offered herbal supplement it can help alleviate the symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa.